Rafting fever is contagious and Shearwater is excited about opening our 28th season of legendary Zambezi action. Here’s a recap of 10 reasons why you must to raft on the Zambezi River:
1. The highest concentration of Grade Five rapids in a 25 kilometre stretch in the world.
2. Renowned as the greatest one day rafting trip in the world.
3. Easy upgrade to a trip that includes rafting and river boarding.
4. Overnight and multi-day adventure options combine whitewater adventure and African wilderness.
5. Opportunity to experience the amazing scenery in the Batoka Gorges.
6. Chance to view the Falls from a unique angle.
7. Rafting between two countries – Zimbabwe and Zambia.
8. “Pool; drop” river system gives unrivalled action with breathtaking peace and beauty in one trip.
9. Warm water all year round
10. Professional crew and advanced safety precautions