Glide along the Chobe River watching large herds of elephant coming down for a drink and a wallow. The call of an African fish eagle is unmistakable as you wind along getting as close and personal as you could wish to the abundant resident hippos and crocodiles. Specially adapted boats take tours through the unique islands and channels that provide such a haven for bird and wildlife. Professional boat captains will impart their knowledge of this amazing environment and the people that inhabit its shores. This is a “must do” when visiting Chobe National Park.
- Morning Game Cruise
- Pick Up 06h00 – 06h15 / Drop Off 09h15-09h30
- Afternoon Game Cruise
- Pick Up 15h00 – 15h15 / Drop Off 18h15-18h30
- Minimum Age 4 years – children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All game cruises include transfers from any hotel or lodge in the Kasane area.
- Tea & coffee, mineral water and light snacks are provided on the morning game cruises.
- Soft drinks, mineral water, local beers and wines and light snacks are provided on the afternoon game cruises.
- All game cruises are accompanied by a Professional Guide and equipped with First Aid kits on the boats.
WHAT TO BRING / WEAR
- Neutral Coloured Clothing
EMAIL US BEST COMBO DEALS