“Adventure and embracing nature’s legacy is the best medicine to a man’s soul”
Shearwater Explorers Village offers the modern pioneer the perfect haven from which to investigate Victoria Falls, widely recognized as the adventure capital of the African continent.
Shearwater has been developing and honing adventure, scenic and wildlife experiences in Zimbabwe for over 30 years and the Shearwater Explorers Village is the ideal melting pot for like-minded individuals to explore the wonders of Victoria Falls and launch themselves into some unforgettable adventures.
Located merely 400m from the Victoria Falls, 100m from the epicenter of the Victoria Falls town with its craft and craft & curio markets, bohemian cafes and overlooking a natural African bush panorama the Shearwater Explorers Village is the perfect “Base Camp” Comprising of 5 bespoke Overland camping sites modern ablution facilities and 16 private chalets, shortly expanding to 36, the Village represents budget accommodation at its finest – clean, cool, relaxing, elegant, excellent traditional food, ice cold drinks and exceptionally friendly hosts ready to welcome you and guide you through your Victoria Falls experience.
• 16 Chalets that can take 2 people each
• 60 Tents camping sites (120 pax)
• Parking for self drives
• Swimming pool
• Bar area
• Hot breakfast, lunch and dinner and a la carte meals available throughout the day
• Free Wifi on the main building
• $60pp sharing bed and breakfast
• $90pp for a single room, bed and breakfast
• Camping with own tent – $15pp
• Dome tents with bedding supplied by us – $25pp sharing and $35 for a single