Shearwater own and operate the activities listed below so we are able to offer you the best “combination discount” specials at Victoria Falls. Please click on the activities below for more information.
Shearwater Safaris activities are either conducted at the 4,000 hectare Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve on the outskirts of Victoria Falls or in the Chobe National Park in Botswana (80km from Victoria Falls). The 4000 acre Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve is home to over 2,000 free-ranging animals including the traditional Big Five – Black Rhino, Elephant, Lion, Buffalo and the ever elusive Leopard. It provides an wonder traditional African bush landscape for a Shearwater Elephant Back Safari and Day and Night Game Drives (operated by Stanley & Livingstone) . One of the highlights of a visit to the Reserve is regular close encounters with the “crash” of seven, highly-endangered Black Rhino, which roam the property. Shearwater is justifiably proud of its contribution to this flagship conservation program.
ELEPHANT BACK SAFARI – Victoria Falls
WALKING WITH LIONS
CHOBE FULL DAY TRIP (Botswana) from Victoria Falls
RHINO ENCOUNTER GAME DRIVES
LAND OF THE GIANTS – Elephant Back Safari & Rhino Encounters Game Drive Discount Combo
RHINO ENCOUNTER GAME DRIVE PLUS NIGHT DRIVE & BUSH DINNER
HELICOPTER FLIGHT OF ANGELS & ELEPHANT BACK SAFARI
The 4,000 hectare Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve was established in 1996 and was founded on the conservation vision of the property’s owner and Rani Africa founder, Sheik Adel Aujan. This pristine property has been transformed into a diversity-rich wildlife conservation area – home to the Big Five and host to several flagship conservation programs including The Black Rhino Breeding Programme (four calves born to date!) and the Anti-poaching Training Academy operated by The International Anti-Poaching fund.
Some Useful Facts:
- The Reserve is only 15 minutes from the town of Victoria Falls.
- A visit requires no border crossings, additional visa charges or National Park fees.
- The Reserve is home to the traditional “Big Five”.
- The Reserve is home to 2,000 animals and 25 different large game species.
- Most game drives participants sight over 13 large game species.
- There is a 97% probability of encountering the highly endangered Black Rhino in their natural habitat.
- Please see details of all Safari Activities operated on the Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve and remember that YOU PAY LESS WHEN YOU BOOK MORE – Shearwater offers great DISCOUNTS when you book a safari activity in combination with any other Shearwater products.