Shearwater is unique in that it owns and operates most of the activities available in Victoria Falls including Helicopters, Cruises, Bridge Activities, Rafting, Safari Activities and Restaurants.
Shearwater has a well-developed destination infrastructure and a vibrant team of over 200 staff based in Victoria Falls, Livingstone and Kasane at your service.
Dedicated personal relationship managers will ensure communication, coordination and efficiency for all groups and individuals.
Shearwater has recently upgraded its vehicle fleet and has a wide variety of game drive vehicles, buses and microbuses at its disposal for all Tours and Transfer requirements.
- Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents (AZTA) Best Tour Operator Award: Winner – 2013
- Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents (AZTA) Best Tour Operator Award: Winner – 2012
- Shearwater has won the Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents (AZTA) award for “Best Service Provider” for nine consecutive years from 2001 to 2009.
- In 2009 Shearwater was awarded the “Green Trophy” by AZTA in recognition of our conservation efforts.
- In 2009 Shearwater was awarded a “Kingsley Holgate – Gold Medal” for supporting Kingsley Holgate’s anti-malaria campaign.
- In 2007 Shearwater won the “Best Table” award at the Batoka Banquet.
- Shearwater won “Best stand” at the Getaway Travel Show in 1995 and 2005.
- In 2002 Shearwater was awarded the “Best Innovator” and “Best Activity Provider” awards by the Zimbabwe Council of Tourism.