Let’s create your story
At the end of the day, all we want is for you to have the perfect Zimbabwean adventure. Whether it’s high energy or more laid back, luxury living or more about the simple life, we can make it happen. We own and operate adventures, tours and activities across Victoria Falls, Livingstone and Chobe, so let’s chat about what experience you’re looking for and we can create a package specifically tailored for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Check in time is from 14.00hrs and Check-out time is by 10.00hrs.
• Any guest who has not Checked out by 10.00 hrs without consent, Shearwater Explorers Village reserves the right to remove the luggage to reception and will not be held liable for any damage or loss to property.
• Please note that you will be billed for any additional guests remaining in rooms after midnight.
• We do have bar and restaurant facilities available. A corkage fee of $5.00 will be charged for any liquor brought & consumed onto the premises.
– Please smoke only in the designated areas. No smoking allowed in the rooms. A penalty fee of $50.00 will be charged.
• Shearwater Explorers Village is not responsible for personal injuries, loss or damage to your property or possesions, whether such damage is by fire, theft or by negligence or wrongful act of anyone in employment of, or acting on behalf of the host lodge.
• Accommodation is provided on cash basis therefore the account must be settled in full on arrival unless otherwise arranged and documented. Should the latter apply, management signature on your account acknowledges acceptance thereof.
• All extras to be settled in full at point of sale unless otherwise arranged and documented.
• In the event of the account not being settled, you will personally hold myself responssible for all costs relating to my accommodation and extras at the residence. you agree to pay legal fees incurred as a result of failure to pay my account.
• Any cancellations or changes to a booking made within 7days of proposed stay will be subject to 100% as per the facility terms and conditions.